Based in Orlando, Florida, the Orange County Government oversees 400+ buildings, 5 maintenance districts, 5.5M square feet of bulding. space, and has an annual budget of $35M.
While the Orange County Government (OCG) had previously made the. digital switch with electronic timesheets, digital inventory control, and moved away from paper-based approaches, the organization still faced obstacles. Locating a digital ile was a labor-intensive task that could take several hours. It was just a challenge trying to figure out where to start searching.
After seeing a dem at a conference, Rich Stieger knew that ARC Facilities was the right solution for his team to solve existing and evolving challenges. Once the decision was made, the ARC Professional Services team got to work converting files to a secure cloud-based system.
After the deployment of ARC Facilties, OCG saw many key benefits including:
- Removed labor and time-intensive process of locating digital files
- Increased mobile adoption among OCG team members.
- Enabled higher levels of visibility and control
- Improved passing-on of institutional knowledge of building systems and renovations
- Reduced new employee onboarding time with an intuitive solution
To learn more about how ARC Facilities can make facility information access easier for your team request a demo today.