3 Ways to Tackle Your Project Closeout Challenges
As-builts and closeouts are clogging up our 50+ year old buildings. These construction documents are critical for successful renovations and remodels. Facility managers spend hours searching for current plans kept in paper format. This is a problem that hasn’t been solved – until now.
Technology solutions help us with our personal and business lives. Why should facilities be any different?
Tackling project closeout challenges is the subject of this on-demand webcast, led by David Trask from ARC Facilities. He talked about:
* Viewing and retrieving construction plans instantly on a mobile device
* Managing construction plans actively to avoid closeout challenges
* Incorporating closeouts seamlessly into current building plans
* Accessing all building information with just a few clicks from your phone or tablet
What’s Missing from Your Facility Management Software?
The facility management software category offers few options for increasing productivity and saving time.
Established facility management software platforms were not created to provide instant access to info facility managers spend hours searching for in plan rooms.
What if there were another choice for on-the-go facilities teams who need building plans ASAP to pre-empt and prevent catastrophes like floods and power outages?
Watch this on-demand webcast— Decision Maker’s Guide: What’s Missing from Your Facility Management Software — where our guest speakers discussed:
- Why aging buildings are a source of frustration for facility managers
- How to differentiate among facility management software solutions
- How solutions providers are missing the boat when it comes to facilities teams, and how to bridge that gap
- How to improve productivity, save time and help prevent simple incidents from escalating into expensive catastrophes