ARC Facilities Acceptable Use Policy
You agree not to misuse the ARC Facilities services ("Services") or help anyone else do so. For example, you will not do any of the following in connection with the Services:
- Send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam
- Send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing"
- Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network
- Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures
- Interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services
- Access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk)
- Publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence or terrorist activity, including terror propaganda
- Advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or impairment
- Sell the Services unless specifically authorized to do so
- Harass or abuse ARC personnel or representatives or agents performing services on behalf of ARC
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to
- Violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that's fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading
- Violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.